Old 01-21-2014, 07:09 AM
rekrug

You and I are so much alike, we could be sisters. I look at your room and I see my room! All is well organized, but still see clutter! Here's what I have found out about myself…..I feel as if I need to see things to remember things. In reality, if things are put in cabnets, and I am consistant about it, I CAN find things that are not out in view. Secondly, if I buy some materials that go together for a future project, I keep those fabrics, etc. together, write a note about it, and put it out of sight. I have a cupboard with a large shelf where I put future "projects." My scrap shoe boxes are in a cabinet too. Yes, I do have one set behind the other, but I don't mind moving one color to get to another since they are arranged by color.I have an enclosed place where I put "tools." I know a pegboard is wonderful, but visually, it makes me crazy. I do hang some of my rulers, but it is on the side of a cabnet I can't see from the door or from my machines when seated. When the room looks cluttered (as mine does now with post xmas purchases…..my what deals……), I too avoid it. Good luck!