Old 01-21-2014, 10:43 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Oh you guys are so teasing me with the talk of DJ! Great quilt pics and of course those darling SewGrands.

On line as I take a minute from Bob C's desk. Have wage/withholding info now done for 2013. Next get W-2 and 1099 info to the tax preparer yet today. I look at the $ coming in and $ going out and it's scary. Always hope more coming in than going out! Then I can put this aside for a while before next semi monthly bookwork and get ready for tax preparer on 2-6 and sew. Have those school projects to get done.

Last week I found mold in my sewing area. It was so cold earlier that frost collected on interior of the wall of the walk out part of basement--and when it warmed up--little spots of mold. Thank goodness I caught it early--but that means all fabric stored on the outside wall of the room is going to have to find a new home--which means a revamp of sewing space yet again. Guess what I'll be doing soon. So much for finishing UFO's. @ Jan What happened to my unicorn and fantasy world?

Later and so anxious to get to sewing!!