Old 01-21-2014, 01:54 PM
CarolynMT

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
I love making quilts I have made one for every friend, family member ect..... I have 6 grandchildren all have 3 or more.Well my son got married last year and I made a quilt for my new daughter in law to be. She picked out pattern and fabric came out beautiful. She said she loved it and didn't want to use it,kept it on couch to look at. Big fat lie!!! I saw picture on her facebook that beautiful quilt took me 4 mos to make her two dogs laying on it on the floor!!! Well I just let it go ,but I will never make her another!! On a good note all other quilts were welcome with love and are still being used and look great...
In all fairness, I am more likely to let the dog/cat lay on something nice like that than my son
I am sure the dog/cat are cleaner lol they are my babies and sleep with me in my bed, snuggle with me on my couch and generally make me happy. Whereas my 22yr old son is "Mr. Personality" (said with heavy sarcasm) so if you ever see my dog/cat on something you make me...consider it a compliment, if you see the son on it call me and let me know cause I will smack him with my snow shovel!!!! LOL (jk)