Old 01-21-2014, 04:02 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

WORKed all day fighting away with Excel!! Kind of like two steps forward, and one back. The good news is that the draft report is now printing ... and I hope it has few changes so I can get away from it! So am out for air, and will soon say good bye to the computer for today. Supper and then maybe some stitching?

Speaking of Which, is anyone familiar with Excel?
Perhaps BobCratchit has been specializing in it as she crunches her numbers?
Did you hear me screaming HELLLLLLP today???

JanRN ...
Anality set in when I saw those big tulips and I just could not see the back of it, not matched! It really wasn't all that hard ... just tedious and time consuming. Kind of like doing a reverse stack for 4PP/OBW/SAW. Yes brrrrrrrrrrrrrr here too!

GGal ... you had me laughing, and thinking, oh I just wish my computer would have been doing some thinking for me today, as I fought with Excel! Do you think you could have your computer teach mine about how to do that for me? Great DJ Link!

MiraB ... I bet you would like to stay "warm' ... instead of that hot-hot-hot that you ahve been having!

Honchey ... maybe it's telling you to stay home and let that new machine purrrrrr away for you! At this rate, you could have all your take-with-you projects done and will be ready for a FART as soon as you get to NC!

DDamsel ... Quick Hello Back! and Hurry Back!!

QNSue ... You won't want to lean on me for DJ advice! The DJ thread leader seems to have lots of experience and knowledge and is quite willing to share. All those applique blocks are all new to me too, so I am just stumbling along with them and only time will tell whether I continue. Just remember all you know from all the PPing you have been doing as it really is just the same ... just smaller!! A busy lady you will be, doing the two DJs ... ambitious to be doing 20 blocks per month. Thanks re the tulip matching ... I was thrilled with how they matched up.

OKSGlad ... no teasing at all ... we're serious! Oh no, re the mold Good that you discovered it early.

Last edited by QuiltE; 01-21-2014 at 04:08 PM.