Old 01-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, The offical # of inches for my area was 15"...but...My driveway registered 12"...My lady neighbor was having her driveway plowed, all 300 feet!!! and I snagged the kid that was doing it to do mine...Haleluyah!!!!..I was worried about getting out in time for my flight on Friday a.m....I have to be at the airport by 4:30 am..which means I have to be on the road by 2:45 a.m. There's only one flight going to NC ...My DH feels bad that he's not around to do anything...Ha ha...First time in years I can sleep thru the night...no snoring!!!.. My son will be by to shovel the walks later today...
Thanks everyone for your concern....I'm lowering my sewing chair to do some vacuuming today...I've never tried it before...I'll let yiu know how that works out...I'm thinking of getting a "Roomba"....I can just see it now..some gigantic thread ball in the corner stuck with all sorts of fabric bits & thread stuck to it and the digital display blinking...Help! Help! Now to get the sewing chair