Old 01-22-2014, 01:43 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

JeanieG, "MaggieLou" says:Just a word of caution, the FF download has an error on the pattern for Arizona. Both sides are marked "A". I don't know if it would make a difference or not but it sure threw me!" The angles are cut at 45 degrees, not straight across the piece, too, so I may just change colors and cut larger pieces, and trim them down.

Honchey, it pays to watch what is happening at the neighbor's driveway in the winter time!! Great move on your part, getting the driveway cleared. I think we can all be more resourceful than what the men think of us...but I never 'assume' I can do anything if my dh is near and ready to do it!!

Serving up salmon soup in the soup mugs tonight; quick easy and ready with 3 minutes in the mircrowave. Dh loves it. All that gets dirty is just the mug, so little clean up from supper that way. No leftovers. Open a small can of Red Salmon, drain and put into bottom of the mug cup. Season with Kosker salt, coarse pepper, celery flakes, (if you like add garlic powder and onion powder) , cover ingredients with half and half, and put about an inch of milk over that. Put into the microwave, cover, and heat on full power for three minutes. Enjoy!!