View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 04:36 PM
Rach L.

LMAO Macybaby...and you're right! You know, I'm a full-time college student, and when I have time between classes, I hop on here to see whats going on, then go over to CL, eBay, and GW for any new finds, LOL.

This machine caught my eye because it's not super modern, meaning not computerized, but offers a variety of stitch patterns...something my golden oldies don't offer. I don't have any machines that are capable of anything beyond zigzag.

There is a small rash of old vintage type machines around here, but I have passed on almost all of them. If the seller has no knowledge of the machine, they are expensive to repair, are prone to breaking, hard to find parts for, lack a manual or necessary attachments, I usually pass. Many are machines people have been given, or people trying to make a quick buck, which only sounds like trouble for me. That's why it seems like I've been on a man hunt for machines lately, and flooding this site with annoying questions. I'll admit though, I also get a little caught up in the excitement of seeing one I haven't seen before and the potential it could have.

Good advice from you all....and keeping me grounded. I appreciate that!