View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 04:55 PM
Dina

Default Starting 4th Bargello

Okay, I am addicted to this Bargello stuff, and I am sitting here looking at my design wall, overwhelmed by all my choices and the many times I have changed my mind. I started the day with my decisions made, created my fabric map, and cut my fabric..

Since then I have changed my mind, over and over. I think I am satisfied now, but I am leaving it until tomorrow, just in case. (I have, at least, mastered the art of determining the value of fabrics by taking a picture and then looking at the picture in black and white. I have also made the decision that I like the fact that three of my fabrics are very close in value. I want to see if I can make this yellow glow. ...so I guess I have also mastered the art of ignoring the values, huh?)

If I stay with this current plan, I will need to cut about six more fabrics, make a new fabric chart, and mess up my neat stacks of fabric that I have carefully stored in order, removing those I have decided against. It is a good thing I have a lot of those garage sale tag sticky tab things.

My question is....this is normal, right? Right???? Changing it all is normal?

Dina

(Okay, just in case you want to see where I currently am, let me see if I can find my most recent pictures. This will be a blue and yellow Surf Song, or sort of. In the picture of yellows, ignore the ones after the 7. Those have been removed from my current plan, they are just reluctant to leave the design wall, as they feel left out!)
Attached Thumbnails s8001673.jpg   s8001670.jpg  

Last edited by Dina; 01-22-2014 at 04:58 PM.