View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 07:56 PM
barbarakibler23

Thanks Marybrace....I appreciate that....I have 7 siblings that do help out when they can. 4 of them live out of state so when they do come to town I pretty much let them take over with my parents. Everyone thinks they shouldn't drive but no one is doing anything about it but me. I have two sisters that live about 10 minutes from my parents but they both have school age kids and so they are "busy". I know that I am blessed to have my parents in my life so for now...just gonna do what I can. someday I won't have the privilege.
Glad you enjoyed the journey...sorry to see you go MaryEllen

Barb

Originally Posted by marybrace View Post
Oh Barbara, my heart goes out to you.....I had to go back to Colorado (from St. Louis) to get my parents to move them to St. Louis as they had nobody around.....when I sold their car I sat out on the porch for 5 hours because my Mother was so furious with me..... my father was legally blind and my mother was very impatient at stop signs and I too worried about the other drivers. My brother (in Arizona) ridiculed us (my husband agreed with me) but I never regretted our decision and KNOW we did the right thing.....but it was not easy! I send you many hugs

As for the February birthdays.....gitter done!!!

It has been a FUN journey