Old 01-22-2014, 08:25 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
What else is there to say?
OK ... some trivia ... it's the coldest winter in 18 years!

QNSue and JeanieG ... thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind if I have problems again. I put on my green 4-H hat and stumbled along in "Learn To Do By Doing" mode, and have a draft ready for a meeting tomorrow.

JeanieG ... thanks re the tulips matched!

DublB ... sounds like you are having some fun playtime! Gosh, I would sure like your cold weather!!

GGal ... not much hunkering down here til Friday! We didn't get much of a storm this time, just the ccccccccold! When I got up this morning it was -26C and while I was gone it warmed up to -18C ... warm? Heat wave coming thru on Saturday as it will be -9C Yes, BH's pink and chocolate is amazing!

Honchey ... YIKES! for all that snow. Good for you for hiring to have it dealt with. My "adopted" sister has one for each level in her home and loves them! She doesn't sew, but it does have to deal with dog hair! I've wondered about one for my sewing room too. Careful "driving" on that chair while vacuuming!!!!

And ............ the most important news ............. I got mail today!
Thank you so much DDamsel for your pretty tulip to add to the collection. I really do like it and am quite drawn to the background fabric for its subtle touch of colour on the white.

The pattern is Tulip Nine Patch from QuiltersCache.
I am already imagining it as a full quilt of tulips in different colours!
Or perhaps the blocks made smaller for a spring topper or wall hanging?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]458150[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]458151[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails mb-ddamselfrom-1-.jpg   mb-ddamselfrom-4-.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltE; 01-22-2014 at 08:40 PM.