View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Flying_V_Goddess

Originally Posted by ilena
Flying V ~ just remember whatever you think you need add a bit extra!

Have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually, its not my birthday until the 14th. They took me out shopping early.................it was a bad day. Only two good things happened: the guy at the Hot Topic store telling me I'd look hot in the reversable sleeveless hoodie I was checking out (and ended up getting) and the cool chick (Sara I think her name was) who did my Joan Jett-like haircut (she really made me feel good about it :)) The rest was crap. If I try describing the whole day I'll end up using some very vulgar language and break many board rules because I'm so angry over the whole thing. What I can tell you without swearing like a sailor that my one friend was being a selfish, pigheaded jerk throughout the entire day (that's putting it lightly) and he got himself arrested over a fight in the parking lot with his wife while I was in the mall getting my hair done. The worst part about the whole thing is...they bailed him out. I think he should of sat in jail so he could think about he ruined what was supposed to be a fun day because he was being a...jerk plus getting arrested (we would of been stranded an hour away from home if we didn't have a ride) so that maybe next time he decides to start crap like this again he'll stop himself and say "I went to jail the last time this happened and put the girls through crap they didn't need because of me". ...I gotta stop before I start swearing.

But anyways, we never hit the Hancock's so this info wouldn't have been much use, but it might be good for future reference.

I did like the person who described my pattern like a "tsunami". :)

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
Flying Goddess, do you use EQ for your designs? YOu are doing great work!! love this design
No, I don't use EQ. I wish I had it. Until then, I have to use your standard Paint program to show you guys my ideas.