View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 06:52 AM
buslady

Love the block Abbysmom! Love all the blocks. I feel for ya all! Can't tell you how many times I have finished and been just a smidge off on size!! It really sucks when it turns out 12.25. How DO you add that little bit? EEEEKKKKK!!!!
I will finish up my sisters comfort quilt tonight, will spend the weekend saying goodbye to daughter and grands as they are moving to AZ on Monday. Then, if I can see through the swollen eyes, I will concentrate on the last of my blocks!! Of course, I usually sew something every night before I go to bed, so I might get a little done then. I am just loving this whole process. I, too, have a couple of blocks that I am less than thrilled with. If I have time at the end I will re-do them and send 2. and YES, you are supposed to finish the quilts, but you couldn't prove that by me! LOL I have 3 or 4 of them in various stages of completion. None finished, YET. It is my goal to work on all my UFO's between starting anything new. Notice I said "between"? Cause I just started a new project with church group. Pc of fabric I was saving for another stack and wack. HeHeHe. I guess that counts as a UFO!?