Old 01-23-2014, 06:54 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

QuiltE, I think all of us in the cold belt knew without the reminder of the record in the last twenty years! Dones not compare with 1960-61 year yet when it stayed below zero for two weeks in January...dipping down to fifty below one morning, generally was 25-30 below zero. Beautiful MB from D_D. Its good to figure things out for yourself, but no penalties in asking for help! Its how we all learn and apply our knowledge, and pass it on to others.

Love the quilting design, Mirabelle. Nice of DS to think of his Mother as a Car Service to the Air Port; maybe he will bring back some fabric for her as a favor??? Techs need a break every now and then...but often end up in front of computers.

Carrie, take care and get some rest for yourself. Hope DD is feeling better; ours always felt better the day we took them to the doctors.

At minus four this morning, I would say its cold here. Going to tackle Arizona this morning; creating and cutting out templates for the pp and it is going to go together. Yes!!

DH was a Math/Science/Computer teacher; he told me we were missing an older hen duck; I counted them yesterday and all five older ducks were there. He finally counted to five himself and agreed they were all there!