Old 01-23-2014, 04:19 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Th hen ducks will separate themselves to lay an egg in their shed; I think that is what happened when dh counted and came up short. He goes back to the dentist in the morning for gum surgery to have the bone spurs or root pieces removed so his gums can heal instead of becoming infected. Honchey, dh says ten becomes eleven when one is added to it.

After bringing him home, I will go after Chicken scratch, and deliver the extra eggs to K. and back home again. Then I can photograph the MB sent to me by QuiltE that arrived this evening's mail. Yes, it does fit right in and will be treasured... will show picture of all tomorrow. Have not mailed my MB yet; hope to do that on Tuesday when we get our hair cuts. One more MB to go.

I did get the Arizona Star ready to set all the wedges together, it went together quickly after I cut templates for it, that had all the right 45 degree angles to it. Will try to get it all together and photographed tomorrow. That will allow me to return to Irish Mist this week-end...if we do not have company.

Enjoy the up coming weekend and temperatures going up before they go down again.