Old 01-23-2014, 06:22 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... So you think that FMQ design, is not much? Looks to me like it's made for that quilt! Thanks for the template and feather lesson. What a versatile template ... different feather sizes, heart, scallops, waves. Sure would be nice to find one of those. So much for the mouse playing!!! Though honestly, does your DH slow your quilting down all that much? Thanks re my blocks, and no, I have absolutely NO CLUE what I am going to do. Moving into the whites/pastels was totally out of my box, and why I chose it for the MBs to help nudge me to a new look. But now? I am absolutely lost and will appreciate all the help I can garner!

CarrieM ... Buses did not run here today again. They have now made a new "rule" when temps get below -25C, no buses, for fear that the children will be on them, and the buses stop working. Apparently a lot of buses would not start recently, thus the new rule! I bet the kids like THIS rule!

JanRN ... Oh no, another injured quilter!! ... this is NOT good! Thanks and like you I have never worked with pastels or whites, (see MiraB above). I'm liking what I have, though because of going outside my box, I am totally at a loss as to what next!

QNSue ... My apologies for the reminder ... though I did not know it was the same for everyone! Glad that your MB arrived and that you like it.

Honchey ... OUCH! for the icicle in the head. Soon you can celebrate and enjoy the sunny south! How small of items for your sister's hospital charity? Mug Rugs? coasters? placemats? or can you get a bit bigger and into table runners and toppers? There's always those fabric boxes. Hopefully you are sound asleep now, as I know you have an early start to the airport. Safe Travels!

GGal ... good for you for enjoying your Snew Day and playing long distance! There's a lot of different flying geese methods. I forget, which one is Eleanor's? So much fun when you and your friend are doing two together. Did you both go with different colors/fabrics? Hopefully when the time comes, you will show us both quilts, so we can see the different looks!

I'm hoping for one of those Snew Days for myself tomorrow/Friday ... hunker down and batten the hatches!!!

Last edited by QuiltE; 01-23-2014 at 06:25 PM.