View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 06:34 AM
Elisabrat

yeah that is a tricky one isn't it? I have to be well the day they call for me or I wont get a transplant. they only pass you over three times then your off. so staying well is a number one priority for me. Now to get those wipes for the grocery carts and for the key pads you use to enter your pins on.. help keep things off my hands and out of my body! I hate being double paranoid of getting sick but boy this is the time to be super careful. Now to convince the man getting that flu shot would be so smart for ME. he is still not getting it which irks the heck out of me. I cant get it I have no immune system with my other transplant. this would not be good for me to get. 8 cases last week brought into our tiny hospital of h1n1. I rather not catch that for sure! nexus soon as its light I will sew those rounds on and if time allows hit that post office today sending to your mom. I want to roll the heck out of it to try to get every single hair off.. doubt it will work however that black is a magnet and its so big! found out I had worn my fleece the other day jammies. sat on the couch for lunch pet the cats they lay all over me.. pushed them off when back sewed away.. only to look down and see all the hair that had gotten nicely attached to my fleece shirt was now nicely attached to your quilt. I will do the front and back promise but not sure how to get every single one off. should I send a roller to you Lana? glad to include one maybe in a cat free home it would be easier to get them all off? I apologize normally I am super good at not getting hair on things but this time too many days working on it not thinking about what I was wearing. argh pirates this irks me big time. but it will be done lol.. finally absolutely finally done. I sure hope you will like it. Posting pics later to show and tell with you all