Old 01-24-2014, 02:49 PM
rbwiese

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
thank you everyone

don't be nervous we all started somewhere. Some of us are great! some of us are learning! its all over and we all accept that every single one of us is of a different level. Its having a gift from another quilter that KNOWS how hard you worked to make this.. its really appreciated. You will love sending and seeing your partners reaction and you will love receiving and enjoying the hard work someone put into making something for YOU> its great stuff.. addicting. your now in for life trust me one swap is just never enough.
I too am a little nervous as I am seeing things on here - I am not nearly as advanced as most of you are. I am just hoping my partner won't be disappointed - but sometimes the simple and new projects take a lot of time for us beginners.

I had to make an unexpected trip to Nashville to Vandy Eye Institute where my eye surgeon is - had surgery #13 on my rt eye last Oct - thought I had a problem (cornea #2 rejection!) but it was just a few stitches that had come loose. She removed them, I drove home yesterday, had appts today - so am really tired. Will try to sew some this weekend if I can make it out of bed. Didn't intend to lose this week of work time.

Rena