Old 01-24-2014, 05:06 PM
createfourpaws

My son is in Houston and he never went into work today because of the ice on the roads. He has already had one accident when he started driving almost 10 yrs ago....OMG!!! that makes me feel old.....

but he didn't want a repeat of that today. I think he learned his lesson, that one happened at night and I was too far away and too many bridges to go get him and the now ex wouldn't go get him who was closer, so his friends father who was down the street when and got him. He was there a couple hours in the cold and ice before he was rescued.

It is cold here in the Dallas area....glad I don't have the negative temps. This is cold enough.

Please keep my parents in your prayers, dad had a biopsy on his prostrate this week and they told him it would be about 10 days before we heard anything, they have already scheduled him a follow up on Tuesday which is 7 days after the biopsy. Mom is getting a steroid injection in her lower back on Wednesday. My week will be crazy with those. Don't know how much sewing I will get done.