View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 06:29 PM
Emma S

Michelle and Jean: Hello my name is Emma and I am a Magpie. Anything bright, colorful and made with small pieces of 100% cotton I am attracted too. With my stash, rotory cutter and ruler I am more than willing to START anything. I think the only way to get through this phase is to just let it run its course, kind of like the mumps. Its just that I was so good last year, finishing six bedsize UFOs. Thank you both for your support.
Now to the good stuff. I feel like I am spreading my disease. First I was pulled into the Celtic Solstice Mystery that Bonnie Hunter just revealed, about five weeks of intensive piecing. I started out making a king and decided to make it a queen (99 X 99). Then there is the great medallion quilt along that Elisabrat and Jabba are hosting on the Board, we are currently done with the center and are doing the first round. This one so inspired me that I took the twenty-five left over blocks from Bonnie's and am in the process of making a medallion type back. Then there is Pat Sloan's mystery quilt along, currently I have finished the center called Washington's square. Then there is the project of the month hosted here on the Board, sorry the hosts name escapes me. Then Judy is starting her Mystery Train Ride on the Board this next Fri., the 28th. Last but not least, there is another quilt along that will start on Feb. 1st, again on the Board. My apologies to the hosts I just stumbled onto the last two in the last few days.

Be forwarned going to any of these sites or threads can cause a immediate surge in the number of your UFOs and/or the chaos in your sewing rooms.