Old 01-25-2014, 09:49 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanieW ... So sorry to read that you are ot doing so well. Hopefully an afternoon with the twins helped! I didn;t know the Tennessee Waltz pattern but a quick Google and I could see why you would want to do it ... now I have another wannabe! How about doing PPing for those points, to simplify?

OKSGlad ... some great finishes there and I bet they are popular in the bidding tonight. I think ShooFly My Heart is my pick, because of the bling! Yes, this weather is hard on the cattle ... and the people too end up with more colds. Consistent cold is better in a lot of ways! Any frozen pipes through all this? Hope you can soon fire BobC!

JanRN ... I have another thought about Junk Drawers ... why do we all have them in the kitchen? That "deep" thought came the other day when I was yet again bemoaning my small kitchen and lack of space for stuff! But then? where will the Junk go? When I get annoyed at junk collecting here and there, I go on a brutal purge and start a box and pack it away to send to a Charity Thrift store. There's one that you can take most anything to, which can be dangerous when I'm in a toss, not keep mode! I keep a bag in the bottom of my closet all the time, for little things as I notice them and that has helped me not keep some things! Poor Patches!!

Ladies and QNSue... I would like to take credit for QNSue's block, but it is not the one I sent. Who should get the credit? Or perhaps it is one of your 50 Stars?

Last edited by QuiltE; 01-25-2014 at 09:57 AM.