Old 01-26-2014, 08:11 AM
dabbler312

Originally Posted by TwinRiverFarm View Post
Dabbler, I have a Great Pyrenees too, so I know the fur level you live with! Her name is Gracie, but that is the only graceful thing about her. 130 lbs and thinks she is a lapdog. It is hard to keep things out of her reach when she is taller than the counters. But my 3 lb calico kitten (Truffle) has no fear and swats Gracie on the nose whenever she wants to. Love the furbabies.
TOO FUNNY! To be a lap dog must be breed into them - Beasley will sit on you if you sit on the floor; he gets along with the neighbors cat Olive who ventures into our yard trying to catch birds (GRRRR bad cat) and loves to go for rides. He is not graceful either - he just kind of lumbers along - yup yup yo.

How true - we all love our fur-babies whether they're cats or dogs.

Wow - vintage 30's wedding ring top - how lucky. I took a class from Darlene Zimmerman (The Feedsack Lady) years ago to learn how to use her easy tool for making wedding ring table runner - it is easy and I would recommend her tool and method. I'm actually signed up to take a workshop class with her again in March; she has a new book coming out and we had a choice of two different patterns to work from; if everything in cut prior to class we should be able to get most of the top finished in a day.

You all have a great day - hold on to your hats out in that wind and stay warm.