View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 08:36 AM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Cindy I was wondering about the Sizzix Big Shot Pro. I actually talked to them on a quilt show last week. I am not in the market right now but might be in the future.For now I could use the Go from my friend if I would want to but I will probably not. I try to avoid using expensive items from others on a regular or repetitive basis. Thanks about the positive feed back on equipment like that.

You are dedicated to working on your projects for quilting. Wow working ahead since you plan to go out of town.

Originally Posted by cindynvb View Post
Annaquilts,
I've been thinking of sorting thru my scraps and picking out the colors I want for my next quilt. That would be like your homemade quilt kits. I have aq few projects to finish up before I start that thought!

I'm still working on my scrap 16 patch. I'm trying to get a few "extra" done because I'm going to visit family next week and won't be able to make any. I do bring some handwork to keep me busy though.

Before you buy a die cutter read the book by Ebony Love
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Book-Fa...e+cutting+tips

I read it and found out that I bought the wrong die cutter. I bought the GO but should have bought the BigShotPro. I do like my GO cutter though. I use it all the time to cut up my scraps. The wast can be controlled by how you place the fabric on the die. The book tells you a lot about that.

Keep sewing,
Cindy