Old 01-27-2014, 04:32 AM
mumukate

Originally Posted by roseirish48 View Post
After talking with my partner Mumukate,it appears we are both attempting some methods that we need to finesse within our repertoire of quilting abilities. This swap is one of the ways we can increase our talents while enjoying ourselves.
For sure, Ms. Roseirish48! I'm excited - I received my EQ7 software Friday and stayed up 'til 3:00 AM learning to use it! LOL!!! I modified 3 different patterns and think I've decided on the ONE for you! I've asked Yosamitesa to take a look at it (since you're wanting a surprise) so we'll see what she thinks.

I'm going to love EQ7 - I modified the pattern, then went to the fabric website and chose fabric to the design table and "harvested" images of fabric choices. I was able to place the images directly into the EQ7 pattern and see what the finished product will look like! AMAZING!!! Not sure I trust the fabric yardage chart it prints out tho but we shall see. 6 different fabrics! - that's getting pretty scrappy for me. I've never done scrappy before. But it is "organized scrappy" so I should be able to manage that part of it.

Hoping Yosamitesa likes it 'cos fabric is on order! Can't wait to see how all the fabrics play together - it looked good on the design table???

Last edited by mumukate; 01-27-2014 at 04:37 AM. Reason: spelling