View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 06:57 AM
ocydroma

Default Where do I start?

We have moved into a new house so I have a large bedroom for my craft room. I have enough things to have a sewing room and enough scrap booking things to have another room but I'm only allowed on room. Anyway I'm trying to figure out where to start first with organizing my room. The main thing I'm working on is organizing my sewing stuff. All my fabric is folded, put in a ziplock bag ( I don't completely close the bag) and I also put an index card in the bag which has who made the fabric, type, design, amount/yardage and where I purchased it from). I use paper clips to hang the bags on wire shelving. To store my fat quarters I use an over the door shoe holder with an index card also. My thread is hung on the wall. I have a wall used to display a quilt in progress using the fuzzy side of a vinyl table cloth.

Now the problem. What/how do I organize next? I'm rather overwhelmed and need some pointers. I am new to quilting so I'm always up for tips and suggestions.

I have a few pictures of my room just not sure how to upload them here so you guys can get an idea of what i'm working with.

Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!