Old 01-29-2014, 09:26 AM
Honchey

Lots to see with all the photos being posted!!
DD you need a larger eye needle so that the thread passes thru easily when going thru the fabric.. the thread pulls tight and snaps when there isn't enough room for it to glide smoothly...

Janiew, thank you so much for the pretty MB you sent...I totally forgot I was getting one and it sat in the mailbox until DH checked it out...so sorry... I hope it's posted correctly..It's called "Just Friends" from Quiltmaker Magazine. Love the hand stitching and the colors will go so well with all it's sisters...
We ended up with ice not snow...everything closed down early afternoon Tuesday and is still closed as the roads haven't been treated..I made a pot of chicken soup yesterday and chicken salad with some of the chicken that didn't end up in the pot... I'll be making a seafood dish tonite...I did play a bit with some fabric yesterday....
Everyone stay warm and dry ...What does the Tennessee Waltz look like? The "OOPS Quilt" looks like it would be fun to make. It's been so long since I posted photos I hope I do it right!!!
Attached Thumbnails dscn2222.jpg