Old 01-29-2014, 10:20 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

JanieW and Honchey ... so nice to see "Just Friends"! A cute Little Miss for a perfect addition to Honchey's old time style blocks!

JanieW ...
what a great "surprise" for you! And such a neat story!! Maybe make DIL a wall hanging or runner with that ruler, so that you can "keep" your TW quilt! I really like that fresh sense to your Irish Mist!! Good for you to be ready to step into your Waltz right away!

DDamsel ... Your OOPs is too funny! I like the B+W with the rainbow fabric. Agree, you should definitely make a mini. It'd be a cute little dolly quilt! What great memories you and your sister are sure to have with Grandma's clothing quilt! Glad that you are getting more familiar with your "new" machine! The more you use it, the better your quilting will become. So take that extra time in your day from not driving the kids to school and use it for quilting!

OKSGlad ... Looks familiar! I've been kind of glad that my home is sheltered as much as it is. I often say that the bad part is that I often don't know what is happening in the "real" world, as I cannot see because of the trees around the edge of my property. And that "real" world might be as near as across the road, being that it is all open farm fields! And too, it's sure been nice to be working from home right now, and only need to leave home minimally for work, post office or for survival rations!!

QNSue ... sometimes it's time to set a project aside, but don;t stuff it in a box as you are so close to the end. Just go and make a DJ or two (or six?) and come back to your Irish Mist tomorrow.

DublB ... did you check your Junk Email Box? Sometimes they deflect there. You mentioned your PC ... how is it coming?