Old 01-30-2014, 11:31 AM
nhnative

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
nhnative, pretty ornaments and they match the pretty topper so well.I thought maybe you made both also. Your pin cushion is very pretty and bright.You can buy pins at the dollar stores around here and the dollar general store (which sells items more than $1). They are not the best pins for sewing but work well for making these ornaments and they are cheaper than say Micheals pins.I'm going to try to make a pinecone one.made similar but you start with a egg shaped Styrofoam ball.Thanks for posting pictures for us.Mary
It seems that I am doing more crafting than quilting. I do have an easter runner that I did make. I'm still working on my 4,000 pins. I must have about 2800 left but that is good to know when I run out. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and today and a lot of bead stuff is 50% off. I also got some of the 3" styrofoam balls with the 40% off coupon. I have not seen the egg shaped ones. It's 24 right now but snow is coming tonight and more on Saturday when it will be 43 and then rain. I hope I don't get the ice. Pat