View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:07 AM
Baren*eh*ked_canadian

Originally Posted by Hunnib
If I can help with putting together a box to send out to someone who didn't receive one please let me know. I'll get something in the mail first thing in the morning!!!
I sent Terri a PM a few weeks ago saying the same thing, but I was under the impression that everything had been sent.
It really sucks that one parcel didn't make it on time, a month should have been PLENTY time to get where it was supposed to.
My parcel came from the farthest possible area... Like, really across the world and it got here in plenty of time. I really hope it's PO error, and not someone who just couldn't be bothered to send their package on time. I like to give everyone here the benefit of the doubt.
That being said, IF the parcel did in fact get lost in the mail, I would be more than happy to get a few things together to help put together a replacement package for anyone who's gift vanished in the mail. I know it happens, and it REALLY really sucks for both the sender who put so much time and effort to put together a gift for his or her person, and for the recipient who has been waiting so patiently all this time, just to not be able to participate in the opening with us.