View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 07:08 AM
barbarakibler23

Hello Ladies
Well the snowiest and coldest January is coming to an end. I love January it is my month to kinda hibernate and this very cold and very snowy month has given me good reason to do so. I would like to say that I use January to get my house back in order after the holidays and get to work on crafts and sewing all day long. Well okay the tree is down and the red and green stuff is all packed away until next year. But not a closet or drawer was cleaned out! I have many craft projects in various different stages....none are in the all done stage. sorry to say I think I need another January.

Here in Michigan February is also very cold so maybe I will get to a closet or drawer.....or maybe finish the wall hanging that I am working on that is for a Christmas present for next year! My goal is to make the majority of my Christmas presents for next year so I am starting now! The wall hanging I am making is paper piecing. I have never done paper piecing before and if all works out I will post a picture.

I plan on posting for the new birthday swap on Wednesday the 5th. I will start a new thread and will post here when it is up and available for signing up. I am planning on keeping it around 30-35. I believe we are 1/2 way there so it will give us some room to make new friends.

To everyone not going to join us for next year ...Please keep in touch and if...no WHEN you make something with your candy squares that you post your project here. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Please keep coming to this thread even when we start the new thread...we still have two more birthday babies to celebrate!!!!!

Off to see my son and his family. They live 2.5 hours west of me to the snowy side of our state. Where they measure snow in feet instead of inches!
Have a nice weekend...celebrate the super bowl (national holiday here) and celebrate our two birthday babies who share the same day this Sunday !!!!

Barb

Last edited by barbarakibler23; 01-31-2014 at 07:12 AM.