Old 01-31-2014, 05:02 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Thanks, everyone for the suggestions. I sent JanieW an email with a mock up of 'all stars' and going to rearrange the other groupings via everyone's suggestions of losing 2 of the turquoise and moving a brown or two over, and maybe putting in a light beige with the roses or losing them..will see. If I steer this toward DH nephew and his wife, I will drop the roses...the red flowers with the turquoise is more 'manly' to me. Tomorrow is another day.

Carrie, loved your 'eye' candy. Honchey, the only times I can remember DGM using pig's hock was with northern beans. And large lima beans were always Butter Beans when she cooked.

We did get some snow; nice tracking snow to see where the ducks and guineas ranged out too....not very far. DH says he got most of the fowl in the Hen house tonight...our power bill was very high, coupled with the propane we just bought for the rest of the winter means no FART trips this month. Or next. At least, animals and us are very cozy and warm and we feel blessed and lucky for that.