Old 01-31-2014, 10:08 PM
dublb

I"m so sorry ya'll that I haven't been here for a bit. My DGM fell & broke her hip. That was Wed. She had surgery yesterday evenin'. I have had my computer here but have had a hard time gittin online. I was able ta git on ta my other forum yesterday but couldn't git on here nor receive my e-mails. Taday I got my e-mails & & was able ta git on here but cannot git on ta my other forum. LOL I'm takin' night duty so days are spent recoupin' from the all nighters. I sure don't trust the hospital ta take care o' DGM w/o someone here & I don't want my DM ta stay here at night either. She needs her sleep. I'm not happy about the fact that the Physical Therapy people didn't come taday. The Dr. ordered it but they didn't even contact the nurses ta say why they didn't come. We'll know tamarrow.
Originally Posted by QuiltE;6542204
[B
DublB ... [/B]did you check your Junk Email Box? Sometimes they deflect there. You mentioned your PC ... how is it coming?
Thanks QE but yes I did check my junk e-mail box. Nothin'. I guess I'll have ta contact a moderator. Can't right now though.
My Mac is doin' great I asked DH ta help it 'cause it was runnin' real slow & he did!
DH also got me an old PC for my embroidery machine but hasn't got that up & runnin' for me yet. I can see embroidery designs in my future!