View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 10:48 PM
Elisabrat

I was so weak. Almost got some fabric from #1 piecemaker today. man so close!

I wanted to share with you something I am working on in my medallion style quilt along (block of the month category). I have tons of scraps think I shared that picture of the stacks of less than f/4 this is a scrap to me btw.. nothing under 10".. so any how... I am using these up bit by bit. This week I tackled my reds. PUt a wonderful dent in them! I was so proud of myself. this is the good news. Now when I sit down take a break my dear mother in law calls.. she has put a huge box of her scraps together for me and has sent them out priority mail. OH .. thank you. OMG I will never kill my stash if everyone keeps adding to it. Not complaing, cost me nothing probably love a bunch of it but well there went knocking down my rainbow of scraps! she also found a box with a couple dozen zippers, a whole box of assorted rick rack and well some buttons but she has to mail them i another box to me. she has four boxes to send. OMG twice over. I um don't sew clothing. that is a lot of zippers. guess I can make those roses with them they make into broaches? sigh..

well here is my quilteroo loving how its comingout. next round kills the purples I think.. then blues then greens but have to check my rainbow to make sure [ATTACH=CONFIG]459800[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1797453_778256108855224_1688544572_n.jpg