Old 02-01-2014, 03:05 PM
mirabelle

Dublb my prayers are with you and your family at this time, I hope your DGM is able to get the physical therapy she will need and recover quickly. Please look after yourself also, it is important that you get the rest you need.

I promised photos yesterday but the day just seemed to disappear on me. Having DH home for the last 10 days has not helped

I also finished the Scrappy Stars but haven't posted a pic of it as I am disappointed with the quilting that my longarmer did on it. I gave her three photos, one of a quilt that had been quilted with Baptist Fans, another with a printout of a Baptist Fan showing 5 arcs and the last pic was of a quilt already on a frame showing 4 rows of a Baptist Fan. My blocks are 4 inches and the Baptist Fan she quilted was 13 inches high and 9 arcs so to me it looks like it is out of proportion. Am I being too picky ???????

The weather here has turned dark and stormy again, it has rained all night. DH just said to me "a good day to spend in your cave" then he said "after you bake some Banana Muffins, the good ones with the maple syrup" So I am off to the kitchen to bake
Attached Thumbnails dscf0869.jpg   dscf0870.jpg   dscf0871.jpg   dscf0872.jpg   dscf0873.jpg