Old 02-01-2014, 04:43 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Ok heres my pillowcase..
I decided i wanted to use flannel since its cold right now.. and well my kiddo just 'wants' everything i make these days anyhow.. I used a soft butterfly flannel with a lil bit of glitter for the body and the same pink flannel for the ruffle ( wasnt pleased with it) and the cuff.. I used regular pink quilting cotton for the drawstring-I used leftover pink binding- worked like a charm.. I do suggest to use the turning tool to turn the 'string'.. and have a nice big safety pin or the thingamabob that will thread the sting thru the cuff of the pillowcase.. AND I surged my edges, cut a few corners..and i like the clean seams of serging.. I like the end result.. and I have one happy lil kiddo too !!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]459979[/ATTACH]

I stuffed two lap quilts and still had plenty of room..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]459978[/ATTACH]

More true to colors... Pic of Flannel Pillowcase and reg quilting cotton for drawstring..
I wanted a 'smooth' pull and didnt think flannel on flannel would allow the drawstring to pull easily..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]459977[/ATTACH]

thanks for looking and THANKS FOR THE TUTE !!!
It was fast fun and easy..
Attached Thumbnails pillowcase-bag1.jpg   pillowcase-bag3.jpg   pillowcase-bag2.jpg