Old 02-01-2014, 04:51 PM
Sibi

Sharon, sorry about your mom. As long as she's happy then that's what counts. I am currently working a temp job at a nursing home/rehab facility. There are quite a few residents suffering from the same thing. But like you said, they are happily in their own little world. I work at the front desk and they come and talk to me and share their stories over and over and I just listen. They are all very sweet.

I would like to ask for prayers please for my mom. She is in the hospital right now and not doing too well. She went in with Septicemia and a fractured back (she is also a stage 4 cancer patient). And suffering from sever asthma attacks. It seems as though everything is attacking all at once. I'm very scared. When I spoke briefly with her today she could scarcely eek out a few words and it breaks my heart. She lives in Florida and I in Virginia and unfortunately I am not in any financial position to hop on a plane and go over there or I'd be there in a minute. It's touch and go right now. Please remember her in your prayers....her name is Sylvia Garcia. Thank you!