Old 02-02-2014, 06:06 AM
gardnergal970

Mirabelle...I love the Baptist Fan pattern and it is completely lost in your stars quilt. I've never seen one so large! I agree that something should be said to her. Better than you just stewing about it and her thinking that you were satisfied with her work. Love DD's quilt.
QNS....you have been making up for lost time with all that's coming out of your sewing room. It was pleasant to hear a compliment for DH....
JanieW....what beautiful fabrics for the TW! What plans do you have for it when you get it completed?
Dubib...enjoy the moments you have with DGM even when the circumstances are not ideal but do take care of yourself.
Jeanie....are you in the drought area if California? It doesn't sound good at all.
carrie....glad your arm is getting better. I can tell you're chomping at the bit to get going. Maybe more things that don't require so much trimming...like the jelly roll quilts....even what they call crumb quilts....sewing scraps on paper just every which way to make blocks. It's not just a slow down, it's an opportunity to do something different that can give you as much satisfaction and pleasure.
Honchey....bummer....I've noticed that any pressure on my legs that slows down circulation can cause me to have cramps at night so I have to be careful how I sit as well. I don't usually have swelling though.
Rain, ice and snow yesterday and much colder now so everything is slick and white today. Stay safe everyone!