View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 11:12 AM
cmierley

Originally Posted by star619 View Post
Before now, I would have agreed with everyone who has posted about irons. Between Thanksgiving & Christmas I had an impulse to clean out my sewing closet. I got the archival comic book boards, and started sorting, ironing,folding & wrapping the fabric on the boards. This took many 12-14 hr. days. When I was on my last day, my iron died. My husband was going to WM to pick up prescriptions. Desperate to finish the closet, I called & asked him to pick up an iron, any iron, so I could finish. Him being a penny pincher, I was afraid what he would come back with. Imagine my surprise, when he brought a Panasonic cordless steam iron! It irons like a dream, is easy to fill, has no cord except on the recharge station(which has a retractable cord!), and because it is so light, I can iron for hours. It comes with a hard plastic blue cover/carrying case. its just wonderful. The reason for the splurge on hubby's part…..its a TOOL.

I was looking at this iron also. Do you still like it. Some people say it doesn't get hot enough.