Old 02-02-2014, 11:34 AM
SheriR

Here are the blocks I've finished in the last 9 months. I'm doing an 1800's Jane and a Batik Jane. Let me explain. I started A-10 last May but had huge summer issues and didn't finish them. So I wanted to start fresh with the 2014 group. I finished A-10s and B-8s since last weekend when I visited my daughter at college. A-10 has machine piecing, needle turned center and I appliquéd the outside piece to the center. B-8 is pp with appliqué melons.

I also went yesterday to a DJ class in Celeste Texas at Quilt Emporium. A new friend from this Quilt Board met me there. I learned needle turn appliqué and finished both C-9s. Then I did the instructors method of appliqué on my Batik B3 and B2.

I hope I'm on a roll. I really want to finish both my DJs. I'm probably going to drop out of the Batik Jane BoM. I'm getting tooooooo many duplicates. I have six of some prints now and I've only received a third of my BoM. Also yesterday at the DJ class the instructor looked at the batiks I had and said. True Batiks have wax stamping? All the batiks the store has sent are from a dyed line. What do I know about Batiks???

So anyway. Here are my finishes. I'm super happy!!!! I thank all you ladies here for all the great inspiration!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg