View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 05:43 PM
luvTooQuilt

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
Default Another from the scrap pile.....

I have been organizing my scraps.. My goal is use up the scraps before i cut into yardage or bolts.. so far so good..

Well anyway, While surfing the web i came across a very detailed TUTE.. It was a super simple block and it only took two .. YES ONLY TWO 10INCH SQS.. Well wouldnt ya know it.. I have TONS of those.. - Whoo Hoo !!! .. And off i went... It was soooo easy.. ONe light one dark.. I used neutral.. Yea I am a neutral kinda of a gal... And this is what i came up with... I love it.. I love scrappy quilts and i love it even more when i can use my stash..

I started with a dark and neutral fabric, sliced and sewed and made a pinwheel.. then.....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]460265[/ATTACH]

I sliced and diced into a 9patch and turned and twisted- sewed into a churndash with a cute pinwheel in the center..
.[ATTACH=CONFIG]460264[/ATTACH]

This is the finished Top... I used red sq cornerstone sashing and the scrappy piano border ( scraps used from the end folds when cutting up sqs for my swaps - nothing is wasted !! )
[ATTACH=CONFIG]460263[/ATTACH]

Thanks for taking the time to look..
Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg   2.jpg   1.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-03-2014 at 04:25 AM.