Old 02-04-2014, 05:54 AM
gardnergal970

I checked my January goals and completed all but 3 practice blocks for FMQing. This month I plan to put the border on my Celtic Soltice, keep current on all my BOMs, block exchanges, the first border on my appliqué project and FMQ!!! I've ordered a supreme Slider so my sewing deck doesn't have any grooves or bumps and that will help with the movement. I was at Play Day yesterday and one of the ladies was quilting and it made the entire room hum with the sound. I want to be able to do that too.
JanRN....what a hoot! At least someone was looking at her face!!!! Be safe in this next storm. It sounds like the east coast will get a double whammy.
Jeanie....I grew on the eastern foothills of the Cascade mountains in Washington State where the rainfall averaged about 10 inches so I have some appreciation for how dry you are.
OK...they say it takes a busy woman to get anything done. You amaze me with all that you accomplish in the sewing room while keeping the farm going. I know you aren't out in the barns everyday but you keep everything running behind the scenes!
4-8 inches of snow predicted beginning at noon. We are in the north of the southern storms and the south of the northern storms so we usually don't get what is predicted. We'll know by tomorrow. Until then, more stars for me I the sewing room. Have a good day, stay safe and comfortable!