Old 02-04-2014, 09:14 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

So good to see everyone checking back on their January progress ... and looking ahead for their February To Do's. Congratulations for all that you have got accomplished in the first month of 2014. I so like OKSGlad's tag for it ... "The Booster Club" The accountability has been good for me and helped me to keep focused on what I wanted to get done.

QNSue ...
no TW suggestions to add beyond what has already been said. As is often said on the QB you have to go with what speaks to you ... it's your quilt! And if it is not speaking to you, then maybe the quilt is not for you at that time.

JeanieG ... wow .. that's dry! Have I missed something, or have you not been away with your RV friends for awhile ... must be time!

MiraB ... looks like your goal for Feb is to keep MrMiraB AT WORK!

Anael ... Great January results especially the twins birthday celebrations!! Add in all your photographic achievements and what a month!! Now for February?????

DDamsel ... that is such a sweet quilt for your DD. Is it a surprise for her? How be you show us your WIP? Great school project for the kids. Of course, that makes work for you to prep thru to a sandwich and then say good bye to it!

JanRN ... Like the others, I'm laughing at the latest "episode". You really should write a book! Meanwhile I too am crying for you to be back working more. Hope you aren't back full time and can keep some sanity me-time in the mix! Or to get out of it, you could take on a 2nd job to be "seen" by a patient ............... so you can be politely asked to leave!! Can't help but laugh at the "facial" recognition, though am smiling at the patient owning up to his/her attendance!!! Yes, we are supposed to be joining you in this next major storm! ggrrrrrrrrr!

GGal ... Like you, it's hit and miss for the storm potentials here too ... except I can get it from 3 different patterns. Sometimes I get the best of the three ... or sometimes the worse of all three!

Will toddle off now and find my January list and check back soon to The Booster Club!

Last edited by QuiltE; 02-04-2014 at 09:17 AM.