Old 02-04-2014, 09:25 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Here's my January goals .... and report ...................
Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
..........So here goes my January commitment .............
(and you can commit me too!)
1. Finish three quilt tops, with backing ready for sandwiching and binding prepared for finishing. Mission Accomplished!!
a) D4P (already done) b) BCS Mystery (backing almost done, binding and flange yet to be made) c) D4P (not even sure if I have the backing yet, binding dependent on backing decision)
2. MBs for January and February to be made. (obviously, mail January's!) .Done and Received by QNSue ... with February's soon to be sent on its way.
3. Get out ♥ blocks and discover what is hiding in that box!!! Then decide what to do with them! .Got them out and discovered there were 12. Two are now made into a wall/door hanging. Others, not sure what to do.
4. Complete 13 DJ blocks during the month (2 done already ... and a few are in progress already).Done! with one extra in the count.
5. I added to the list ... and decided to start my own theme BOM ... with a 12" block that can be hung and changed monthly .......... the block is done and waiting for me to hand stitch the binding and then a small hanging sleeve.

Now what will I do in February??
1. Complete the ♥ Wall/Door hanging so it can be hanging for V-Day!
2. Mail February MB
3. Make Theme BOM for February.
4. Complete January's Theme BOM.
5. Sandwich and start quilting one of the January quilt top completions ... probably the D4P first
6. Make 13 more DJs!