Old 02-05-2014, 07:28 AM
nanna-up-north

Well, narnianquilter.... I like nancia's star rays idea. When in doubt..... keep it simple I say. It's going to be a super cute quilt.

And, welcome, Rhonda Lee. This is the place where we help each other keep on track with our UFOs..... glad to have you on board.

I am in need of some opinions as well. I'm trying to think ahead to March's finish while madly working on the cathedral window that WILL be finished this month. Anyway, some of you might remember I'm doing a OBW quilt that I had started putting strips together and then put it in a box. I took apart all the strips and started over like most of you suggested. I've put the hexis on the design wall a couple of different ways and this is where I am at this point. I'm liking it but need your eyes to see any odd ones that need to be moved. The picture is sideways..... but with this design, I don't think that matters. I've looked at it so many times that nothing is popping out at me anymore. So.... all my quilting buddies..... Help with your suggestions, please.
Attached Thumbnails obw3.jpg