Old 02-05-2014, 08:55 AM
Honchey

The butterflies are hovering over the garden of blocks!!! Such beautiful work from all our gals!!!

I have my last block for February in the works...&...I'm playing with the 4 patch posies...&...I wrapping rope for a couple of coasters for my sister's charity bazaar this coming summer??? Hope we all survive this winter weather...it's driving my DH crazy worrying about the house up north....
My Dr.gave me a prescription for a very mild pain med that's not addictive and I notice that it really is helping...I don't take it all the time..so far I've taken 4 of them at different times of the day/eve and notice that I can sleep thru the night if I take one around 7 p.m. He wants me to get off the Celebrex because it raises my BP.. Other than that I'm doing ok...although I'm dying to go to Wilmington to a quilt shop to get some scraps at $2 a stuffed bag..and I can really stuff them..I once ended up with 200 pieces charm size in a sandwich baggie!!! time to get off my duff and do something..later...H.