Old 02-05-2014, 01:45 PM
QltrSue

Welcome, CJR! Looks like you have been very busy working on your UFOs. Good for you! cant wait to see some pictures. I bet you'll find lots of encouragement in this group to keep on going and get 'em done!

Well, after working on a few things I wanted to work on to feed my soul, I decided to work on a UFO that was due at Christmas, but wasn't even started. (I'm still counting it cause it was SUPPOSED to be finished!) lol! It's a couch quilt for my ddil in neutral colors that go in her family room. I wanted to make it for her because last winter, she was using the flannel-backed baby quilt I made for dgd#2 to keep off the chill. So I have just finished ripping out about ten small sections that I sewed incorrectly and a few block rows. I did finish cutting it out and will go sew again in a few minutes to try to get as far as I can today, cause we are traveling in a bit and will be away from the machine. I wish I had been more careful with the fabric values, but I'm persisting cause it's too late now! Another lesson learned!