Old 02-06-2014, 06:20 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I had forgotten how cold it could get in the mid west and last night was a reminder...eleven below this morning! Thank goodness, we have a full pantry and refrigerator and everything we need in the house. (I even got some books to read!) No shoulder pain last night as dh was kind enough to rub Thera-Gesic into my shoulder before I went to bed...a first in about a week of sharp pain relief. Think it needs another round this morning; one of the best things our doctor ever suggested for us to use.

Think I need to bake something and warm up the house...apple pie would really make the house smell good...if I were ambitious this day....it may be another may be day...when I don't even earn my salt for the day...a do nothing day ...no energy. May be the cold is penetrating into the house too much. Thank goodness I got a repair man in to fix the furnace before all the cold weather hit and we have propane in our tank to help out all the all electric house heat. I may just go into the quilt room and 'pat' all my fabric and look at all the UFOs and love them all. Goals=not today.

I will let you all do your goals for the day; 'cause you are all younger...at heart. Smile. Celebrate the day.