View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 10:46 AM
frenchfryqueen

Kelly-- Oh my gosh, YES. I'm so glad you get it too!! I couldn't tell you the last time I dried my hair. I'm guessing it was sometime in 2011. I pull it up into a bun when I go outside, then on my way to work in the mornings, I turn on the heat full blast and dry it as much as possible.

No one else gets it! I have really thick hair, so it would take an extra hour (at least!) to dry it. No thank you!

Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser View Post
We hit -45 today. I have not been able to do anything with my hair other than a simple braid because it's so cold that if I wear it down, I get haircicles and they break. If I wear it up in a bun, the bun freezes and I get a migraine before I even get to school. My husband says, "You could blow dry your hair, dear." Quite frankly, that's too much work and would require me waking up even earlier for school. I have sacrificed beauty for sleep (isn't it usually the other way around?).

Be thankful you're not wearing skirts and hanging out in a 3-story brick building whose boilers go on the fritz with regularity.