View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 05:05 AM
lovecreating

I had purchased Beyond Diet. It isn't a diet at all, it is a lifestyle of eating. It incorporates much of what Rose_P stated above and goes into more about using organics abstaining from sugars. I was one who ate little and wondered why I was a bit chubby, after all I didn't eat much. I wasn't much of a meat eater but was more a carb eater. When I followed the Beyond Diet (beyonddiet.com), I was eating far more quantity of food than ever, was actually having to make myself eat those meals some times, and yet I was losing weight without changing anything else (no exercise). I highly recommend it, nothing strange about it - no fads just good, clean, simple, foods. (Like Rose_P stated - the outer perimeter of the store - the perishables) Nothing processed. Her website has tons of recipes and even snacks. It does incorporate Stevia instead of sugar. Stevia is a natural sweetener derived from a leaf. It has a low glycemic index so you don't crave more carbs. The dietary sweeteners that they have out on the market are considered toxic for us. Anyway, I'm sending along this info because it made me feel more energetic and made me lose weight without trying. Best of luck to you.