View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 11:18 AM
Friday1961

Originally Posted by Macybaby View Post
My husband is a left handed shooter - and he also has high checkbones and rarely finds a stock pad that he likes, and he really needs one to shoot comfortably. He's one of those "slap him until he stops using the left hand" kids, so he eats and writes with his right hand. He is left eye dominate, and his Grandpa taught him how to shoot and didn't care which way he held the gun.

BTW - the one in the picture was for me, so it's right handed.

I kept telling him it was OK for him to use my machine, but he wasn't happy until he had his own.

Yesterday he made himself a cell phone holder - he's getting pretty good at this. He says he has no interest in quilting, however he did buy himself a walking foot so he could have better results when he's stitching two layers of fabric with padding in between . . .
My husband also eats and writes with his right hand but does everything else left handed...and left footed. Don't think he was slapped as a child, just naturally ambidextrous.

I love a man who sews! Even if it is only to make cartridge carriers and cell phone holders! And who wants his own machine!