Old 02-07-2014, 09:14 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Citing nursery rhymes from long, long ago...am I returning to my childhood??? Or maybe I never left it!

I was under the impression that farmers here had to file a tax return every three months or so of earnings and expected taxes to pay...maybe Iowa does not do what Missouri does, OKsewGlad? I never even set up an appointment with our accountant before March, because he does all the farmers first here.

Yes, I think Dear Jane is going back into the plastic tub....for quite a while...its below the Irish Mist on the UFO list now. I will collection and file incoming monthly shipments into that tub. I have the 50 Fab Stars, the SYEs to finish, and Sylvia to work on, plus the MB for this month. So even with snow days inside, I have more than enough to do this month. And the TW is a joy to work on with my quilting buddy...who works so fast, I can hardly keep up! Must be related to Mirabelle and that Bunny that just keeps going....and going.....and going.

And wondering what tomorrow will bring....sunshine or snow....colder or warmer...time will tell us. Have a good one where you are.